4189 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Envato team says

It’s been a long road, and I can honestly say I never expected to get here in the first place, but we‘ve just hit the elite mark!

Here is a thing probably most of you are unaware of, I said we‘ve hit elite, because Enabled, is actually a joint account! Although being a moderator, only I (Paul) have access to it ( so we don’t start discussions about joint moderator accounts ), some of the items in my account have been made together with one of my best friends and sort of my mentor CosminCotor, aka Pixek, aka the guy with the dog, aka the guy who always taunts me for going to the gym non stop, aka thanks bro!

A huge thanks to the staff, for all the motivation and support they’ve offered along the years, and a huge thanks to Cosmin, who was always patient and has helped me a million on the road to learning new things! Feels great to be here! Hua!!!!

Cheers guys!

I can haz elite badge, uh, gimme gimme gimme!

930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Many congratz guys! All the best for your future works !!

1431 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Congrats buddy!

270 posts New Elite in Town!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
icypixels says

Felicitari Paul! :D

99 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
RandallKHarp says

Superb! Congrats to all y’all.

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Felicitari, Paul!

366 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

Congrats man 8-) i wish if i had one :P

212 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

Felicitari! :)

111 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Won a Most Wanted contest Located in Greece
+3 more
Maxdp says

Congratz on milestone :)

275 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FalconFX says

Congratz man, that should be an epic moment =)

by
by
by
by
by
by