154 posts
  • Turkey
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Ugurkan says

Without looking at deleted my items.. gived same message to my 10-15 items; Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

What is the problem on this logo?

785 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Flinzar says

Should be accepted

106 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • China
henryhu says

Oh…” minimum technical quality requirements”?? in my opinion it’s even better than some of the logos approved there…... I wonder what the reviewer will say about these logos. If you get any reply from them I’d really like to know…

154 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
Ugurkan says

Should be accepted

reviewer (name removed) angry to me.. yesterday i want to change my old logo with new version.. then reviewer wrote this message to me ; This is a new submission in place of a previously soft rejected submission. Resubmitting new items in place of an item that requires improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.

Then reviewer without looking at deleted my items.. i can see approved other auther logos.. that not good mine logos!!!

235 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
Crealextion says

Indeed, you logo has a better quality than some of the logos approved here, I think it should be approved.

Other than that, I don’t think you are allowed to use the name of the reviewer in your posts, you should remove it.

154 posts
  • Turkey
  • Exclusive Author
Ugurkan says

Professor reviewer without looking at deleted my this logos also!!! (sorry for english)

Yesterday i want to change my old logo with new version.. then reviewer wrote this message to me ; This is a new submission in place of a previously soft rejected submission. Resubmitting new items in place of an item that requires improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension.

Then reviewer without looking at deleted my items.. i can see approved other auther logos.. that not good mine logos!!!

Friends, replace the old with the new logo and a crime ???

4021 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

Hi Ugurkan, I’ve edited the thread title by removing the reviewer’s name. In order to abide by Forum Rules, I kindly ask that you please offer respect to fellow staff and refrain from personal attacks. Thanks!

225 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mihaimcm says

In the first post with images what is the name of the 3rd mock up please?

469 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

Well, I see a couple of discrepancies here though:

The lines of some of your logos should be a bit thicker – according to envato – some printers would not be able to print those lines.

Also, most of your “slogan goes here” are quite small compared with the title and the graphic element – had a few items soft rejected for the same reason -

The typography of some of your logos doesn’t match nicely with the graphical element.

And Lastly, would consider a neater presentation method of the preview image.

Those are my pointers, but the logos are good nevertheless.

by
by
by
by
by
by