Hello, I’m from the Czech rep.

273 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
CrealabSK says

In this time I working on the business card portfolio, which later going to support the advertising campaign. Then I want developing HTML and Wordpress templates. :)

544 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hello, I’m from the Czech rep.

Nice mockups, maybe we will use them in some upcoming themes:)

544 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

In this time I working on the business card portfolio, which later going to support the advertising campaign. Then I want developing HTML and Wordpress templates. :)

Great, don’t be afraid to ask anything when you start developing WP themes. I had a LOTS of questions myself when I started few months ago:)

273 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+2 more
CrealabSK says

Great, don’t be afraid to ask anything when you start developing WP themes. I had a LOTS of questions myself when I started few months ago:)

Thanks! I have worked on WP templates for my clients. Certainly still I find things for which I know I need an answer. :-)

704 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
PaBlikMM says

Hi Pavel, I have checked some of your audio clips and they are amazing! I am a big admirer of musicians, it’s a kind of magic to me. I play the guitar a little bit (very, very little bit:)) so I have some basic understanding on how many hours must a man sacrifice (even it is not a sacrifice if you enjoying it) to do such magic:)

Oh, thank you very much :) I really appreciate it! :) I see on your profile that you are from Michalovce … there was a Video Games dev. company – Cypron Studios – i wrote soundtracks for some of the games they made :) Like for GODS: Lands of infinity (and also for the special edittion) and for some of their NDS games :)

As you wrote about some “magic” in music – i see the same magic in WP and HTML5 templates – thats something i wont EVER understand (and soo i wish i could):D

Greetings from Zlin – Pavel “CHA!” :)

544 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hi Pavel, I have checked some of your audio clips and they are amazing! I am a big admirer of musicians, it’s a kind of magic to me. I play the guitar a little bit (very, very little bit:)) so I have some basic understanding on how many hours must a man sacrifice (even it is not a sacrifice if you enjoying it) to do such magic:)

Oh, thank you very much :) I really appreciate it! :) I see on your profile that you are from Michalovce … there was a Video Games dev. company – Cypron Studios – i wrote soundtracks for some of the games they made :) Like for GODS: Lands of infinity (and also for the special edittion) and for some of their NDS games :)

As you wrote about some “magic” in music – i see the same magic in WP and HTML5 templates – thats something i wont EVER understand (and soo i wish i could):D

Greetings from Zlin – Pavel “CHA!” :)

Yes, I heard about this game studio, even I didn’t played any of their games (but I love video games / can’t wait for tuesday, when the GTA V is comung out:)). Writing a soundrack is a pretty big achievement, congratulation!

So, as you are from Zlin and you are musician, then I guess that you are pretty familiar with Masters of Rock festival:) I have been there about four times, love it, great atmosphere. I have missed last two years but I really hope to go again next year.

Man, I would gladly teach you my “magic” for some lessons in guitar or just overall music theory. But the distance is kinda killing it:)

1048 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+6 more
survivor says

Hey Guys,

so here I’m. Living in Fortress Town Josefov (Kralovehradecky kraj) and making some graphics here.

You may know my portfolio ;)

I have a question about Envato. Do any of your friends or companies (not authors) know about this site or are they buying here something? I know many people, but when I tell them about this site where they can buy cheap resources, they always tell me, they didn’t know about it.

Cheers

Jan (survivor)

CZECH:

Zdar ve spolek,

tak tady jsem. Bydlim v penvostnim meste Josefov a delam nejakou tu grafiku pro GR.

Mozna znate me portfolio ;)

Mam otazku o Envatu. Znaji Vasi znami ci obchodni partneri (mimo autoru zde) tenhle sajt nebo tu dokonce nakupuji? Ja koho potkam a rikam mu o GR, TF, AJ a podobne, tak nemaji vubec tuseni, ze neco takoveho existuje.

Tak ahoj

Honza

544 posts
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

Hey Guys,

so here I’m. Living in Fortress Town Josefov (Kralovehradecky kraj) and making some graphics here.

You may know my portfolio ;)

I have a question about Envato. Do any of your friends or companies (not authors) know about this site or are they buying here something? I know many people, but when I tell them about this site where they can buy cheap resources, they always tell me, they didn’t know about it.

Cheers

Jan (survivor)

CZECH:

Zdar ve spolek,

tak tady jsem. Bydlim v penvostnim meste Josefov a delam nejakou tu grafiku pro GR.

Mozna znate me portfolio ;)

Mam otazku o Envatu. Znaji Vasi znami ci obchodni partneri (mimo autoru zde) tenhle sajt nebo tu dokonce nakupuji? Ja koho potkam a rikam mu o GR, TF, AJ a podobne, tak nemaji vubec tuseni, ze neco takoveho existuje.

Tak ahoj

Honza

Nazdar Honzo!

Isn’t Josefov a town where the Brutal Assault festival is taking place?:) I was there few years ago, very nice!

As I am working from home, and focusing just on ThemeForest, I do not have much business partners or friends from web design / graphics industry. And when I was still working for various companies, I did not know Envato at the time. But overall, I think that such marketplaces are not a big thing yet in our countries. But this just means that there is still a plenty of room for growth:)

85 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ceosDesigns says

Hey guys,

name’s Jakub (currently in Bratislava, but originally from Nitra) and I am at Themeforest for almost a half year now. I am just doing it as hobby, though it really interests me. Right now I am working on something new, since my last item is almost 3 months old. :(

You can check my work here: http://themeforest.net/user/ceosDesigns/portfolio

Lubos: Nice themes you make there as ShakespeareThemes. I didn’t know it was you though. Was wondering what’s with you and new templates. So now I have my answer. :) Really like your work. Keep it up.

by
by
by
by
by
by