• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
+2 more
JakubVejmola says

Hey guys! Zdravim vsechny z CZ/SK!

A very nice initiative to get us know about each other. Well, you can guess my name from my nick, right? I’m Jakub, nice to meet you :) . I’m a motion graphics designer on VideoHive. Don’t have website since I joined VideoHive since there’s plenty of freelance projects coming just from my portfolio page. Will not post direct link to my portfolio since I guess it is against the forum rules, but it’s not hard to click through, right? :)

Krasny den vsem autorum z Ceske a Slovenske republiky!

662 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PaBlikMM says

Hi Jakub :) I noticed you and your work few months ago and the week i joined Envato you were on the “Featured artist” VH spotlight :)

What city are you comming from? A friend of mine (another VH author) told me that you are comming from Prostejov? If thats true then i have to ask you for your favorite pub (Na Kovarne? nebo Opice? LOL) because i´m comming from Prostejov too (actually living near Zlin) :D

Take care and keep on your great work!!

Pavel “CHA!”

50 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
SupremeThemes says

Hi guys! :) ... Here’s me: http://themeforest.net/user/darinka

Hi Darinka, nice template! How hard it was to get this approved? Im fighting with reviewers about my latest mockup psd right now.

(Jako první jsem ud?lal mockupy nových iphon? 5S – jenže “zm?na barvy” pro n? nebyla dost. Mezitím si asi všimli, že apple vydal nový telefony a akceptovali je od jiných autor?, i když byly mnohem jednodušší. P?idal jsem všechny barvy 5C v r?zných úhlech – prý neoriginální. P?idal jsem fotky rukou držících telefony, po ?emž je hodn? velká poptávak – op?t hard reject. Cht?l jsem je jen p?idat do mého již existujícího bundlu, který telefony obsahuje a po?ád se dob?e prodává, ale neprošlo mi to.

Úpln? mi to vzalo chu? dod?lat html šablonu, kterou už delší dobu p?ipravuju.

Radek

264 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
CrealabSK says

Hi SupremeThemes, we all meet with the same rejection. It is an integral part of Envato marketplace. I’ve got some hard rejection for business cards, even though they were (in my opinion) prettier, better prepared and unique unlike many dozen business cards that are approved on GraphicRiver. A person can not do nothing. The approval process is not clearly defined. Every employee of the marketplace has their subjective views, which affects approval.

157 posts Quality over Quantity
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Czech Republic
+2 more
JakubVejmola says

@ PaBlikMM: Yes Pavel, I’m from Prostejov. Kovarna is actually my favorite place to get pizza from :). 12 Opic is a place where I hang out all summer…well not only summer, heh :) – best place to get drunk (or stoned 8-) ). Who is that friend who told you about me? Since I’m not aware about any other VH author from CZ…

162 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Slovakia
cruzine says

My greetings to all Slovak and Czech friends here on Envato. And nice to meet you. I’m Peter, freelance graphic designer from Bratislava, Slovakia. Great day to all ;)

41 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
IshYoBoy says

Eyo yo yo, IshYoBoy speakin’! Greetings to all you fellaz.

We’re also a small team of geeks. Our roots and cooperation started in Bratislava although we’re in different countries right now.

Nice to meet you all!

by
by
by
by
by
by