Well, I was thinking to move on New Zealand with my family. So, please tell me about it. Which island is better for living? I know, I can read about it everywhere on internet, but I would like to hear it from personal expiriance. I am MA of Environment and my husband is Dr., so job is not question. Also, we would try to work something about organic food, hazelnuts and truffle, etc. Well, this will be a BIG step for us and I would like to hear a much as I can about it. As i learned, this is one of the greatest places for living on earth. And also we can meet Peter Jackson.
Thanks (possible neighbor) I already speak Esperanto
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
I’m Australian, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but:
> Which island is better for living?
Depends on what you want. Auckland, the biggest city in the country is in the north island. So if you want that, go there. Otherwise, if you’re OK with small town living, I’d go south island – scenery is amazing there.