2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey all

Here is a template i am working on at the moment for my next TF contribution. Let me know what you guys think.

http://lementstudios.com/hiphop/index.html

Cheers

Lester

2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Anyone???

1426 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Cutouts (50, eminem and dre) are badly cutout.

2186 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hehe

Thanks, i know but this is just a trial so i will re do it. What do you think of the rest of the template.

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers

Lester

103 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
sheko_elanteko says

Wow, it’s really well done design.
I totally love it, great style. The animation were really smooth and elegant.
The load time was not that bad for a template like this.
You just need a better masked images that’s all.

Good luck :)

2186 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Thanks man it’s still a work in progress specially the images. This is just a rough version.

Thanks for the comment tho.

Cheers

Lester

2186 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Anyone else have any comments?

Just looking for some feedback.

Cheers

Lester

2186 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey All just bumping this to see more feedback.

Cheers

Lester

1426 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

I would change the bullets between nav text, they look weard coz of that pattern in the background.

Contact form looks to generic… to simple, you should focus on it a bit more.

Page like gigs2012… i would use more spacing everything looks a bit cramped.

Over all i would reduce the opacity on the content black background a bit.

And again bullets top right just look to edged :(

2186 posts
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

Thanks for the reply, I am still refining this template so i will work on the buttons for sure as you suggested and also the bullets. I will also refine the spacing as well.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by