3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Hey guys!

I’m looking to hire a part-time support assistant to help with customer support in my support forum. This is a virtual, contract position. A lot of this job is just linking customers to the appropriate section of the support guides or videos, but you’ll also need good troubleshooting skills, experience with WordPress development, PHP /HTML/CSS/javascript skills, Web Inspector expertise, excellent written English as well as a good deal of patience ;) The abilities to learn quickly and troubleshoot efficiently are very important.

Total time per week is approximately 10 hours, averages about 2 hrs/day.

If you’re interested, please read the full description and Apply Here

Thanks!

Chris

542 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kriskorn says

A wonderful opportunity. Going to send my “resumé” in a bit.

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more

Thanks to everyone who has applied so far, got some great responses! :)

I will continue collecting applications for the next day or two, then begin contacting applicants via email. By next week, everyone who has applied should receive an email one way or the other.

Thanks again for your interest!

Best,

Chris

3429 posts
+10 more

For anyone who’s interested but hasn’t applied yet, please send in your application by the end of today – thanks! :)

Chris

by
by
by
by
by
by