We at ThemeSphere are looking for a talented person to join our Support Team. The ideal candidate will answer our WordPress theme support queries, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Do note that quality customer support is our top priority. Before applying, make sure you really are up for a challenge!
What do we ask of you?
- Outstanding English Communication Skills (reading and writing). Really, there’s no exception here.
- In-Depth HTML & CSS3 Knowledge. Ability to use tools like Firebug or Chrome Inspector is vital.
- WordPress Knowledge Required: Ability to customize themes, work with plugins, and general expertise at using WordPress.
- A general willingness to go the extra mile where required.
- Willing to spend adequate time to learn every little detail of our WordPress Theme.
- Ability to always keep your cool and help beginners with proper respect.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us by sending an email through our profile. Please include a brief about yourself, previous work details and experience, asking hourly rate, and your contact details.
I am writing you regarding Support Staff member position.
I have got skills in Web Design and programming (PHP, MySql, jQuery, CSS, HTML5, Wordpress and Photoshop).
If that position is open I would like to apply for it.
My English is fluent and I have got experience in customer services (consulting company).If you have interest, please contact me through my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind Regards, Steven