1365 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says
don’t kill coworkers (unless honour bound)

:D
8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

Application sent, hope I get an interview :D

591 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

I will do anything to work beside you Carmen, I love you :)

Hum-hum…

703 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

I shall heal all !

828 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

I will do anything to work beside you Carmen, I love you :)

No, nooo, go out.

Carmen, will you marry me? :evil:
Get in line.

This post just got out of hand :p

469 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

I’m a Necromancer in my free time… Feel free to hire me ;)

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

I can’t claim this one, it was the brainchild of our awesome dev team! :) I’m glad you liked our April Fools. XD

236 posts Marketplace Developer
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in New Zealand Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
madlep Envato team says

We had fun putting this together.

Seriously though: clerics, WE WANT YOU!

474 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Austria Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

Reading that post, I was seriously doubting my English skills as I for the life of me could not look behind all the metaphors and sarcasm and find the real job offers behind them…┬áThank god I checked the calendar at once.

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United States
mattborchert says

Did you really grow a mustache for Movember?

I’m calling shinanigans!

by
by
by
by
by
by