3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Arkatetk says

What I am looking for specifically is a Wordpress theme (Fully coded and functional) that resembles something on the lines of popular RPG or RTS game. Ones in particular is the Diablo 3 website or even Skyrims website, not exactly replicas obviously but very similar.

I run a series of game servers that are all RPG themed for Minecraft but in different aspects. But instead of a theme based on Minecraft, I’d much rather have one uniquely detailed and matches more so a RPG game than actually Minecraft itself.

I am willing to pay $100-200 for the theme, now I realize this may not be very much for many of you talented artists out there but it’s really all I have to spare at this time. If anyone would like to take me up on my offer, please let me know if you are interested.

148 posts
loveetc says

What I am looking for specifically is a Wordpress theme (Fully coded and functional) that resembles something on the lines of popular RPG or RTS game. Ones in particular is the Diablo 3 website or even Skyrims website, not exactly replicas obviously but very similar.

I run a series of game servers that are all RPG themed for Minecraft but in different aspects. But instead of a theme based on Minecraft, I’d much rather have one uniquely detailed and matches more so a RPG game than actually Minecraft itself.

I am willing to pay $100-200 for the theme, now I realize this may not be very much for many of you talented artists out there but it’s really all I have to spare at this time. If anyone would like to take me up on my offer, please let me know if you are interested.

You really cannot get a custom ‘Fully coded and functional’ WordPress theme in $100 – $200. I’d suggest you to browse the WordPress themes section and buy the theme which is closest to your requirements. If there would be any small modifications required, you can either do that by yourself or hire some one to do that.

3 posts
Arkatetk says

I appreciate your criticism, I do, but I wouldn’t have posted here if I had thought there was a template out there “close” to my needs that I could modify to be more close to what I am after.

I am simply making an offer to anyone who may be generous enough to take up on the project. Now I am not looking for over the top professional quality, a clean sleek design would suffice. I am sure there are hundreds of talented people out there that wouldn’t mind making $200 in a few hours.

Trust me I’ve seen templates modified for much less.

585 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Now I am not looking for over the top professional quality, a clean sleek design would suffice. I am sure there are hundreds of talented people out there that wouldn’t mind making $200 in a few hours.

I appreciate you are just “putting the offer out there” but it reads like you want a bespoke heme designed and coded for 100-200$. Trust me it takes a lot longer than a “few hours” to do this and besides those sites you linked above are not that straight forward with forums, communities, media feeds etc!

It maybe all you have right now but unfortunately like anything else in life you only get what you pay for. Good luck finding someone or more likely an existing theme.

3 posts
Arkatetk says

Now I am not looking for over the top professional quality, a clean sleek design would suffice. I am sure there are hundreds of talented people out there that wouldn’t mind making $200 in a few hours.
I appreciate you are just “putting the offer out there” but it reads like you want a bespoke heme designed and coded for 100-200$. Trust me it takes a lot longer than a “few hours” to do this and besides those sites you linked above are not that straight forward with forums, communities, media feeds etc!

It maybe all you have right now but unfortunately like anything else in life you only get what you pay for. Good luck finding someone or more likely an existing theme.

I can offer more, upwords of $500-600 but it wouldn’t be something I could put on the table right away. $200 is all I have in pocket, but I understand the coding isn’t easy and neither is decent graphic design.

I don’t want a Forum, media feed, or anything of that nature. I just want a theme fitted for blogging and having pages with different information about the servers we run. Nothing more. As much as I care about the community, I believe first impressions are everything and a good looking theme can do more than intrigue someone.

Essentially it’s just a normal website template coded to fit on Wordpress so that I may make quick news posts and other updates. Any other features are just optional and I don’t necessarily need if that makes it easier for anyone who is interested in what I am looking for.

There are some great designs here on Themeforest, I’ve bought a couple already. But out of the dozens I’ve scrolled through I can’t find one I could modify to look something resembling an RPG website more than a simple background and logo image.

57 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
N3gATiVE says

you can contact me through my profile!.. i also use to run multiplayer servers myself..

502 posts Premium Website Design
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

interested in your job.

Message me at info@spyropress.com

You can see my profile for html work.

Thanks

by