ThemeNectar is currently looking to add a support staff member to the team! If you’re interested, please make sure you have the following skills:
- WordPress/PHP/HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to provide small theme modifications
- Good written English & politeness
What we can offer you:
- The convenience to work remotely with flexible hours
- Competitive & negotiable Salary
Anyone who is interested, please send an email from the contact form on our profile page including your resume / relevant experience.
There’s been an update in regards to the details of this job. The previous single full time position has now been split into 2 part time positions with one spot already being filled. ThemeNectar is still seeking one additional part time support staff member to add to the team – so if you’re interested and have all of the above requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch
Thanks TB , @ThemeNectar have sent email.
ThemeNectar, I was curious and I just had a look at your profile page, I must say I’m impressed one theme with so many purchases, it’s just great! Congratulations for your work!
Hey Guys! Another part time slot has just become available – if interested please reach out via the contact form on our profile page
Interested here as well, also have worked with your theme for many client projects. skype – jdsans
I’ve dropped you an e-mail too. Would be happy to know that you have actually received it!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.