As the title says we’re looking for a colleague that will handle the support for our Wordpress themes (Kallyas Theme).
Basic job requirements:
– handle forum support requests
– report bugs and issues, add them into our tracking list
Your skills (kind of mandatory):
– Obviously HTML & CSS
– PHP (not a guru, no need for that, just some good skills to debug/edit/understand php codes).
– JS – or plain jQuery – again, not a guru, just to understand the basics of it, to debug or edit some visuals effects and plugin adaptations.
– Experience with tools such as Firebug or Chrome Developer tools
– Politeness! 98% of the people who is requiring support will ask politely, we & our buyers are expecting the same from you
– Access to our themes/templates library
– Flexible schedule
If interested, please email at jobs [ @ ] hogash.com or PM with the following details:
1) Your coding level skills (or a link to your portfolio)
2) If you have background experience in providing support for different authors
3) Your financial expectations
4) Please provide your GMT time
Please keep in mind that this is not an hourly based job.
When do we have Happy Hogash day ???