7 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ProjectTW says

Me and my friend are looking to establish a partnership with an affordable Wordpress designer and coder, to the standards seen on themeforest.net.

Budget per project: $300-1000

The work that’s required varies from a small WP portfolio, to a business site with about 5-7 pages of different content.

3196 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

what exactly for? budget? probably should give more information on exactly what you’re looking for, if you want to find someone.

also affordable and quality don’t generally go together

7 posts
ProjectTW says

Post updated, thanks for the input.

631 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
UBLThemes says

What type of portfolio are you looking for?

Video? images? music? or all?

Thanks

7 posts
ProjectTW says

You need to be able to build a full Wordpress theme from scratch, and all what it includes – images, design, code; for the budget.

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

So basically you’re looking for someone who would be able to design and code a fully functional wordpress theme for around 300$-1000$ which you can then sell here?

1531 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

So basically you’re looking for someone who would be able to design and code a fully functional wordpress theme for around 300$-1000$ which you can then sell here?

This is not possible in this small budget :)

7 posts
ProjectTW says

No.

This is not possible in this small budget :)

We’ve been looking at various freelancers who deliver responsive wordpress themes, not of the standard seen at themeforest, but still responsive design, for the budget we have in mind. We are not sure what the standard budget is for this type of work.

What kind of budget is reasonable for projects described?

631 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
UBLThemes says

I am a Wordpress developer who always codes responsive, even though I prefer to separate mobile with computers… But that’s another debate ;)

A budget for a job always depends on how complex the design and how many features you are wanting within your Wordpress theme.

I have developed themes from 1000 dollars up to 3000 dollars.

When you think that the average theme has made over 6000 dollars for the author, most may shy away from a job worth less.

If you give more details on what your needs are. Some may make a bid for your job offer

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

A custom designed and coded (with all standards) wordpress theme with various features like slider, widgets, page templates, responsive,...will probably cost 1500$ at the very mimimum. If you find someone who would do it for less I would be careful since it would be either that you won’t get good quality or much worse – doesn’t deliver at all. But in general I would say the most authors here would charge for such a project around 2000$-4000$.

You can look around here in the Wordpress Category. The most themes are selling at the mimimum of about 100 times, it takes a while sometimes but in the end: 100×45 = 4500$ – and that for a theme where the authors are their own boss, don’t have to discuss all the details, pros and cons, and so on. So there must be an obvious reason to take on such a job. And 300$ are probably not the reason.

by
by
by
by
by
by