4321 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

No offense to my very good friends the Germans :) this is just one of those hilarious videos. Hitler now hates the iPad :D

\\

2444 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Yeah, they’ve used that clip to make fun of many things.

But it fits so well for the Apple iPad lol :D :D :D

831 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says

Haha, that made me laugh. :D

113 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pearlstudios says

lol :D

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

lol

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignW says

LMAO

2323 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

LOL , but i can understand german :P so i must mute the sound :P

This vid has been used for a lot of funny vids(wow)

180 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
SuperMario290 says

hahaha, that video clip is the definitive way to make fun of anything (except for those of us that speak german :P )

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

For those of you haven’t seen the real movie that all the parody clips are based off of, be sure to watch “Der Untergang” sometime, it’s a fantastic film :)

2444 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says
For those of you haven’t seen the real movie that all the parody clips are based off of, be sure to watch “Der Untergang” sometime, it’s a fantastic film :)

Der Untergang (Downfall)

So that’s the name of the movie. Thanks Drew! Gonna check it out this evening :)

by
by
by
by
by
by