stephaniebeaulieu Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • 2 Years of Membership

Thank you so much for the theme, I have been playing around in it and I love it !

I am having some troubles though…sure it’s nothing for you as this is my first website experience. The theme is Heat and my domain is

1- My contact page google map disappeared… I tried to create a new page using the contact template. It worked well but the day after .. disappeared again…

2- I can’t get my tagline under the title on my home page

3- Also on my home page, I used portfolio list but random images are slightly overlapping. I made sure they are the same length but the problem stays. As I understood, the portfolio list is showing all the featured images of my portfolios. What is the maximum featured image size can be ?

4- Can I have a video as part of an image portfolio and can it play directly on my site without being redirected to vimeo ? I noticed also that video portfolio’s layout is different as the title is above the image instead of bellow like in the images portfolio.. is this normal ?

Thanks again ! Stephanie

4889 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Community Superstar
  • 5 Years of Membership
+3 more

You should contact the author of the theme BUT you must sign in using the profile with which the theme was purchased so they can verify the account and purchase.