Thanks Andy! quite interesting!

19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
majstor037 says

Does virtual instruments counts? I’ve been experimenting with a few synth sounds, and got quite interesting results. My goal is to make few synth instruments that I can use in my projects and make them sound original.

As a kid, I was experimenting with box-drum of wooden plates… But my mom can’t stand any loud sounds, or music, so I had to make (other) toys instead of instruments xD

872 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
+5 more
AndySlatter Reviewer says

Does virtual instruments counts? I’ve been experimenting with a few synth sounds, and got quite interesting results. My goal is to make few synth instruments that I can use in my projects and make them sound original. As a kid, I was experimenting with box-drum of wooden plates… But my mom can’t stand any loud sounds, or music, so I had to make (other) toys instead of instruments xD

Hi majstor037, sure, anything counts, how did you make your box drum?

19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
majstor037 says

Does virtual instruments counts? I’ve been experimenting with a few synth sounds, and got quite interesting results. My goal is to make few synth instruments that I can use in my projects and make them sound original. As a kid, I was experimenting with box-drum of wooden plates… But my mom can’t stand any loud sounds, or music, so I had to make (other) toys instead of instruments xD
Hi majstor037, sure, anything counts, how did you make your box drum?
well, it was nothing special, just another toy that I’ve made… got 6 wooden plates together and made something like a chest that had a lid with a hole on the top, so I could throw something in it (like cloth, or stones, or keys) and experiment with sounds when playing rhythm from side…

I wonder where it ended up :/ hmm.. probably some of my cousins broke it and threw it in garbage :(

by
by
by
by
by
by