- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Sadly I had to unfollow photodune authors (or worse, authors who publish on photodune but have really interesting items on other marketplaces) because of too many photos that just “spam” the 9 items grid.
If it possible to fix that area with a simple check to show only the last item from an author instead of all they upload or some other clever trick to limit this issue
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
Yes, I had to unfollow two great authors as well because of this. Or choose what items you want to see there, like only ThemeForest and CodeCanyon or so
yeah , I decided to not follow photodune author as it will bug my last item section in index page.
Great idea, but envato just don’t care about what you think. naa… they seem never to listen feature requests.
Or at least please make the latest items shown are from the same Marketplace you’re on. It’s like if you are viewing GR homepage, this block should show latest GR items from authors I followed. If you’re on TF, it would show the latest TF items etc.,. It would be much useful than at the moment.
You guys always encourage authors to span over cross-marketplaces, there are more and more GR authors do PhotoDune for example, so Unfollow should not be the solution. Please make an update to this feature. It’s right on the homepage at the top so it’s a very valuable place not only for authors, but buyers too.