7425 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Sadly I had to unfollow photodune authors (or worse, authors who publish on photodune but have really interesting items on other marketplaces) because of too many photos that just “spam” the 9 items grid.

If it possible to fix that area with a simple check to show only the last item from an author instead of all they upload or some other clever trick to limit this issue

thank you :)

1774 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Yes, I had to unfollow two great authors as well because of this. :( Or choose what items you want to see there, like only ThemeForest and CodeCanyon or so

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

yeah , I decided to not follow photodune author as it will bug my last item section in index page.

28 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
netjmt says

Great idea, but envato just don’t care about what you think. naa… they seem never to listen feature requests.

1739 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Or at least please make the latest items shown are from the same Marketplace you’re on. It’s like if you are viewing GR homepage, this block should show latest GR items from authors I followed. If you’re on TF, it would show the latest TF items etc.,. It would be much useful than at the moment.

You guys always encourage authors to span over cross-marketplaces, there are more and more GR authors do PhotoDune for example, so Unfollow should not be the solution. Please make an update to this feature. It’s right on the homepage at the top so it’s a very valuable place not only for authors, but buyers too.

by
by
by
by
by
by