- Community Superstar
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Sadly I had to unfollow photodune authors (or worse, authors who publish on photodune but have really interesting items on other marketplaces) because of too many photos that just “spam” the 9 items grid.
If it possible to fix that area with a simple check to show only the last item from an author instead of all they upload or some other clever trick to limit this issue
- Author was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
Yes, I had to unfollow two great authors as well because of this. Or choose what items you want to see there, like only ThemeForest and CodeCanyon or so
yeah , I decided to not follow photodune author as it will bug my last item section in index page.
Great idea, but envato just don’t care about what you think. naa… they seem never to listen feature requests.
Or at least please make the latest items shown are from the same Marketplace you’re on. It’s like if you are viewing GR homepage, this block should show latest GR items from authors I followed. If you’re on TF, it would show the latest TF items etc.,. It would be much useful than at the moment.
You guys always encourage authors to span over cross-marketplaces, there are more and more GR authors do PhotoDune for example, so Unfollow should not be the solution. Please make an update to this feature. It’s right on the homepage at the top so it’s a very valuable place not only for authors, but buyers too.