189 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
mbudm says
Why not showing the popular items there? It would be a better exposure I think :)

+1 but make them yesterdays 5 best sold new releases – so that the good out of the 30 from yesterday get a bit more exposure. And if there’s too many files overall then cut the 30 down to 25.

disclosure…ok yeah I’m grumpy that I sold 5 of one item while it was on the home page and then nothing for 5-6 days since as it got sucked into the abyss ;-)

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

1. I would like to see the popular files from authors who I am NOT following. 2. I also would like to see the activities from the author who I have at least 1 file purchased from him/her. 3. I also like to see if there is any updates of the files I had purchased :)

That’s for the buyers.

As author, I would like to see some stats of my earnings of this week or something more relevant to me for example recent blog post (for easy access), updates of the author’s I am following (forum threads, replies) or anything else that author’s need to know :)

Maybe straight away lead me to my dashboard? :)

Just my 2 cents.

441 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

Just a thought – how about you take into consideration the fact the people working at Envato took 6 months of their time to actually design and create the new marketplaces, and they might be feeling a little proud with all of their hard work?

I think they deserve to have the “Welcome to the Redesign” on our homepages. Stop being so self absorbed and think about the hours of work these people put into a fantastic redesign.

Plus, It has not been a month since the new design, I believe it is 2 and a half weeks. Give them a chance.

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
petshopbox says
Just a thought – how about you take into consideration the fact the people working at Envato took 6 months of their time to actually design and create the new marketplaces, and they might be feeling a little proud with all of their hard work?

I think they deserve to have the “Welcome to the Redesign” on our homepages. Stop being so self absorbed and think about the hours of work these people put into a fantastic redesign.

Plus, It has not been a month since the new design, I believe it is 2 and a half weeks. Give them a chance.

True!

But, we are here want to help Envato to makes the site better for everyone. That’s what community does. No one here expect 1 day wonders ;-)

As author, I would like to see some stats of my earnings of this week or something more relevant to me for example recent blog post (for easy access), updates of the author’s I am following (forum threads, replies) or anything else that author’s need to know

+1.

All I want is “view” stat. Other stock sites have view stats, it’s quite vital information.

52 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Ireland
dougi1389 says
Why not showing the popular items there? It would be a better exposure I think :)
I may be wrong but I think popular authors are doing well enough. More exposure for popular files will hurt many other authors. And as a result FlashDen will become D.S.den or P&Kden :P

+1 I totaly agree

3256 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

I don’t see all these p&k and DS files in the popular, I see many good files by many authors… so…

14 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
lifeonart says

I guess featured files of the week should be shown in this space. And every week these file set should be changed. Showing the “Most popular” files here will not be a good idea, because obviously the most popular files get more sales again and again and they stay always “Most Popular”. Because of this all other files which never got a chance to get into the most popular category will be pushed down in the stack and ultimately less sales for them.

Also, I don’t think the account balance need not be repeated at the “Welcome message, Redesign message” area since it is present on the top header.

4678 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says
I don’t see all these p&k and DS files in the popular, I see many good files by many authors… so…

yeh I don’t have any popular files for last week lol

4678 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

I think there should be another box under Weekly Features, that says “Popular files for the week” with the top 10 most popular files.

465 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
uiuxaesthetics says
I think there should be another box under Weekly Features, that says “Popular files for the week” with the top 10 most popular files.

+1

why do the files the reviewers like best, get more exposure than what the buyers have said they like best for the last week.

by
by
by
by
by
by