9 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
kriszta says

Looking for print ready product labels to be used on honey bottle in more sizes depending on bottle size.

I would like the labels to be organic and modern enough to be able to use for ages. I need square, round or oval: so not a very special shape, so that it remains easy to cut by the press. I would like to express that premium honey was produced in a small apiary with care and packed by hand, 100% natural, fresh, etc., so really lovely labels :-) (not needed to include all those by text, but to express them by the design)

Could you suggest some items, please? Budget is OK for purchasing here on GR but probably not enough for a custom work. Any kind suggestions are welcomed. Thank you, indeed!

483 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
GraficAndMedia says

Hey, send me a message through my profile page :-)

9 posts
  • Europe
kriszta says

PM sent, thanks for the promt reply!

291 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
LunarDesigns says

I can do it , Contact me through my profile page . And as you can see I am specialized in print stuff .

708 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
EladChai says

Hi, feel free to contact me via chai.elad@gmail.com and I’m sure we can make a custom label for you :)

273 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

Could you suggest some items, please? Budget is OK for purchasing here on GR but probably not enough for a custom work. Any kind suggestions are welcomed. Thank you, indeed!

If you need such a special / specific label I suggest you hire one of above professional designers.

But since you said you have limited budget, maybe you can start here, here, here or here.

Actually there are many if you use the ‘search box’. Hope it helps. Happy shopping and good luck with your project, Kriszta!

291 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
LunarDesigns says

Actually I can do it for a very small fee and I guess his budget will be enough :)

If you need such a special / specific label I suggest you hire one of above professional designers.

But since you said you have limited budget, maybe you can start here, here, here or here.

Actually there are many if you use the ‘search box’. Hope it helps. Happy shopping and good luck with your project, Kriszta!
9 posts
  • Europe
kriszta says

Thanks for your kind help.

Of course I was using te search box, but it is really hard to find the item I could change for this project. I would happily use one of the existing items. I am a member for four years now, and this one is my very first item request. I try to find the best solution. Thanks for the help, you all!

6 posts
  • India
barbarahambly says

send me a request also on my profile page…

9 posts
  • Europe
kriszta says

send me a request also on my profile page…

Hey, you do not have any options to send a message on your profile page.

by
by
by
by
by
by