128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
my_design09 says

Does anyone know of any really good hosting companies? I have Godaddy and have been having ALOT of trouble latley with my hosting account/website performance…it actually crashed due to bandwidth issues not too long ago and hasnt been the same since! I get alot of traffic daily and need something more reliable! Any help would be great! Thanks!

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeScience says

If Your looking for a reliable shared hosting account, I would totally recommend using http://www.hostgator.com

You can get a free month too, Just use the coupon MONTHFREENOW

:)

643 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
navigator says

I’m really satisfied with this one: iPage.

2309 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+5 more
theflyingtinman says

Does anyone know of any really good hosting companies? I have Godaddy and have been having ALOT of trouble latley with my hosting account/website performance…it actually crashed due to bandwidth issues not too long ago and hasnt been the same since! I get alot of traffic daily and need something more reliable! Any help would be great! Thanks!

Fused Networks were my first (and to date only) web host. I selected them when they ranked second on HostJury about three years ago. They now rank #1. And I’m not surprised. I wanted great support at first as I was a hosting noob and they were so fast to answer when I opened a support ticket, I swear some of their solutions arrived before the auto-response! :D

393 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
phantasmagoria says

http://www.hosting.com.ru/ is also a good option. Been using it for 4 years now, and never had an issue. Also, should i indicate that it has Unlimited Storage and Unlimited Bandwith for only $5.95 per month?

422 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
gljivec says

I have hosting at:

Hostgator

WebHost

040hosting

I am really satisfied with all of them. Good and fast support, reliable servers. I used to have hosting at justhost but was really not plesaed with response time and their support so I would definately not recommend them. Support answers were mostly generic that were not helpful at all.

591 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

I have hosting at http://1and1.com , they are not so good with support, but it’s OK if you don’t need it :) .

-jayc

1718 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

This has been discussed many times, particularly on ThemeForest. Mostly mediatemple and bluehost are the most mainstream. I used dreamhost as well, these are all good. Avoid godaddy.

128 posts
my_design09 says

Thanks everyone for your input and directing me to some hosting companies! Im going to check out your all’s suggestions! @Firsh..I agree…Godaddy has been horrible! My website has been pretty jacked up for a month now and they cant seem to get things working right…even though nothing has been changed in the root folder or to my files…keep sending over hosting links! Thanks guys!

4339 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Thanks everyone for your input and directing me to some hosting companies! Im going to check out your all’s suggestions! @Firsh..I agree…Godaddy has been horrible! My website has been pretty jacked up for a month now and they cant seem to get things working right…even though nothing has been changed in the root folder or to my files…keep sending over hosting links! Thanks guys!

Jason, I really suggest going with JustHost.

I’be been using them for the past 2 years, the best hosting package I ever got ! Always online, 24/7 live support, 99.9% live-time, and what you see on the homepage is for real! I have a tone of crap on my server, literally about 15 gigs. And it’s up, no problems with anyone!

They are AWESOME !!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by