1173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says
I decided to use DIN (some number version, forgot which) as my logotype.;)

Nice font… looks very clean.

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Logo marketplace? Why….. a logo has to be uniqe and not stock

900 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

If you read his initial post he was taking about them having a unique price not stock value :)

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
If you read his initial post he was taking about them having a unique price not stock value :)

Lol, well i dont have read al of the reply’s, ;) srry

577 posts Themes and Graphics
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Bebel says

not the responses I hoped for ;-)

I don’t think it’s such a bad idea: Many startups don’t have the money to spent on a logo designer and a good logo can be a great starting point for a whole website design!

I had several clients getting their logos from crowdspring competitions – they had good logos but nothing you couldn’t have found somewhere for less (as stock).

Anyway: I guess I won’t be able to sell my logos here in the future ;-)

cheers

294 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
PixeledArt says

Logos should be unique.

no-thumbnail
GeorgiaBusinessCenter Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
GeorgiaBusinessCenter says

Yes, Yes, Yes

I need help with my logo now.

9 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Kram says

Just a thought. Perhaps a person or company wanting a logo could post a description about what they do and perhaps the type of logo they are looking for. Designers could then design something up and post their idea into secure area provided by envato (possible?) Put a time limit of perhaps 10 days on it so people know where they stand and stop time wasters If the person or company wants one of the logos they pay for it through their account. Envato gets their cut and the company gets their logo. If some one consistently asks for designs then never downloads after an agreed number they can no longer ask for jobs as the would just be picking peoples brains.

8 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Enemies says
Just a thought. Perhaps a person or company wanting a logo could post a description about what they do and perhaps the type of logo they are looking for. Designers could then design something up and post their idea into secure area provided by envato (possible?) Put a time limit of perhaps 10 days on it so people know where they stand and stop time wasters If the person or company wants one of the logos they pay for it through their account. Envato gets their cut and the company gets their logo. If some one consistently asks for designs then never downloads after an agreed number they can no longer ask for jobs as the would just be picking peoples brains.

Could be complications with that but sounds like a good idea overall.

2309 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+5 more
theflyingtinman says
Could be complications with that but sounds like a good idea overall.

Sounds a lot like Worth1000 Corporate Contests, except there the client commissioning the design pays up front (they select the prize amount) and must select one logo from the entries (and can commission private customization by the winning designer if the logo selected is not exactly what they wanted)

But that works because they already have a team of talented logo designers, with almost every contest attracting at least one or two of the top designers (and of course the clients offering the highest prize money attract more of the top designers to their contests).

by
by
by
by
by
by