In the new design I’m making for my Portfolio I have added links to ThemeForest and GraphicRiver but they are of course links to my designs (when I do some uh oh) and NOT referral links.
My question is : If someone hits that link, shys away from my work but goes on to buy something else, then why can’t Envato sort it out that I still get a referral bonus?
I’m sure I’m not the only one who links this way.
I’d be interested to hear your replies and views, thanks everyone.
because, you can just add ? ref = your username (remove the spaces) at the end of every URL to envato sites, and that’s what will happen exactly, you can even point it to someone else’s items if you’d like
Cheers guys but that’s not what I was on about – what I want is a link that sends people to my designs on ThemeForest BUT also gets me some $ if the visitor joins Envato/Buys someone else’s design.
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- United States
Actually, that is possible right now:
http://themeforest.net/user/RobbyDesigns/ ? ref = RobbyDesigns(remove the spaces)
@RobbyDesigns Just follow exactly BioXD said and you’ll get some referral commission if the user you refer drops money into their account. Keep in mind though that you only get commission on their first deposit of money into their account, not each time they buy something.
Oh yeah, I get it, thanks everybody.