343 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

Hi guys,

I’ve been around for a while now, and ever since I joined AVADA was the first WP theme in the featured, then Udesign. I was wondering how they are rendered, because Udesign has more of everything compared to Avada (sales, reviews, stars, feedbacks…everything). They seem to be separated by sales, but the sales written there with small characters are not the real amount of sales the theme had, so what’s the deal?

Apart from this, I was also thinking how can one theme/author surpass these in the list. We’ve seen some very good work (at least from my pct of view) reaching the featured list up to the middle or a bit higher, but since I’ve joined the top 3 have remained stable.

Cheers

1719 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

They’re popular files not featured. And they’re ordered by the number of sales and not by anything else.

148 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
BowtieThemes says

Those “small characters” are weekly sales. That means that if if you read, for example 245 under Avada, it means it was bought 245 times this week.

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
343 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

Aaah, makes total sense! thanks guys, I was really wondering what’s up with that, but it makes total sense. Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by