I have a question for authors who submit html templates: Do you code plain html files for every page or php files?
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Plain HTML files for every page
Final product is pure HTML. During development I work in PHP, including header, footer and other elements that should be repeated for every page.
Great. Thank you guys. I wasn’t sure which is the best way to submit the templates