I have a question for authors who submit html templates: Do you code plain html files for every page or php files?
- Author was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
Plain HTML files for every page
Final product is pure HTML. During development I work in PHP, including header, footer and other elements that should be repeated for every page.
Great. Thank you guys. I wasn’t sure which is the best way to submit the templates