Thank you my old friend (i didnt see you for 12 years!). My email is open all the time, and as usual, no answer there too…
And… there is nothing to answer. just to add the money that Envato got from me and holding in it their pocket, to my account, so i can pay it to the authors for their work.
The fact that Envato taking money, holding it in their private pocket, refusing to let me pay this money to the authors that working so hard and so nice for this money, and Envato even do not answer support tickets or even this thread – shows something not really simpatic.
There is a problem in Envato, as we can see in this case. And life expiriance shows that if we found this problem, there is probably much bigger problem there.
looking ath the great authors here and the way they are not respected by Envato (when it comes to money, not to digital toys and bla bla) – makes me wonder if its worth to establish a comunity marketplace, as a better alternative that put the authors above the marketing platform and not so far down. Worth thinking…
Thank you for trying to help, KingDog! (i did the same 5 days ego, and they didnt do what you guess that they will do)
Just to update with the results of this post:
1. finaly (after 7 days from the payment) i can use the money i paid to Envato as deposit to pay the authors.
They totally ignored all my support ticket, but thanks to Kingdogs’s help – they finally answered me and agreed to let me use the money for the authors and not only for Envato pocket. Thansk again KingDog!
2. As i needed urgant solution, i “got” the templates that i needed anyway, and from the 7 i wanted to buy i found 2 not useful to my needs (very complicated to customize) so i will not buy them. So the bottom line, thanks to Envato bug on their payment system i saved 25+30$ and the authors lost it, so no complains, maybe this is the better way to do it as there is no way to see how the work is done before buying (only the results are shown, but not how easy or not is to customize the project).
3. I also checked with my friends in Paypal, and the Envato’s excuse that its a paypal bug is simply not true. It looks like the bug is in Envato system, as its poorly designe in old fashion way, that support only one paypal account that can be assign for one user, and not as modern system that assume that every user can have multiple email adresses, multipla paypal accounts. Lets hope that one day Envato will find the $100 or $200 budget to fix that bug.
Thanks again and i will keep buying, at list until this fund will be finished and probably when i try to deposit more money again, the bug will block the authours to get my money again. But the total and the bottom line is not that bad, so… good luck everybody and keep your amazing work!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.