1158 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Hi guys, can you help me with this simple question?

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Hi Rafael,

They can send you a message from your author contact form. When you receive the email, it will automatically include a link that will show which item and license they purchased from you.

Also if they leave a comment on your item, you will see a “Purchased” banner on the corner of the comment.

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

One way to know, is when a buyer who has already purchased your file, leaves a comment on the item page. A purchased ribbon is displayed:

\\

Another way, is when you receive an e-mail sent through your profile contact form. After you click on the provided link, it will take you to a page where it mentions if the user has or has not purchased any of your files. In every e-mail there is a link like this:

If you need to verify that this user is a customer of yours, visit http://graphicriver.net/user/Dzinc?pm_key=brasileiro

Due to privacy issues, authors are not allowed to have access to, for example, a complete list of who purchased their files, as it is believed that some authors might abuse such privileged information to spam buyers.

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

2 more Brazilian`s i never saw before , nice (:

1158 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Thanks guys for the fast reply!!

Hey Tsafi! Brazilian rocks ;)

42 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
maguiar01 says

2 more Brazilian`s i never saw before , nice (:

Então são 3 agora. :)

3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

or ask for the receipt..when I purchase an item..we also receive a receipt email confirmation

by
by
by
by
by
by