I would probably use something like the Google Ajax Search API – to search your own site, that way you can customize the way you display the results and not get the amateur look! You can use a url like – http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/search/web?v=1.0&q=Hello%20World to get the json . To avoid the ajax cross-domain request problem you will need a PHP proxy on your server. Good luck!
Thanks Sean, seeing as you’re the only one who tried to help I thank you; obviously the Forum part of Envato isn’t much of a community !
Anyway, I wont Follow this thread anymore, thanks for your help but I deleted that template – it was crap.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users