1098 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

If I have 6 public collection folders, how can i choose 4 of them to be on my profile page ?

I saw that new created folders moved older folders on profile page. Is there any option for arrangement ?

3690 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

I think you just have to edit one to get it to move to the top. So just remove and then add an item to each group, and you’ll be able to put them in the order you want. Pretty lame but it’s the only way I think.

1098 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
+2 more
TanyDi says

I think you just have to edit one to get it to move to the top. So just remove and then add an item to each group, and you’ll be able to put them in the order you want. Pretty lame but it’s the only way I think.

You are right, this is the only way :-) Thank you very much !!!! Have a nice weekend !

3690 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

You are right, this is the only way :-) Thank you very much !!!! Have a nice weekend !

No problem, you too :)

by
by
by
by
by
by