848 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
SBJEWEL
says

How can i change my item’s name from my Hidden files. Trying to upload those items which was soft rejected. But i did not find any option there for changing my item’s name… ! How can i edit my item’s name then ?

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

How can i change my item’s name from my Hidden files. Trying to upload those items which was soft rejected. But i did not find any option there for changing my item’s name… ! How can i edit my item’s name then ?

Send message to reviewers…

848 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
SBJEWEL
says

As far as i know… There was an option about this. Not sure though.

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

As far as i know… There was an option about this. Not sure though.

Hmmm. I was try everything but can’t change without reviewer. :(

1636 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Author Level 8
  • Affiliate Level 7
+11 more
dorde
says

Only you and staff can see hidden items, so there is no need to change item name.
When you decide to update an item, write in message to the reviewer about your request.

2527 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
+13 more
urbazon
says

Only you and staff can see hidden items, so there is no need to change item name.
When you decide to update an item, write in message to the reviewer about your request.

Yes, just do what dorde said ;)

If your item is hidden, it’ll work. And if you want to change the name of an already accepted item, then you’d have to contact support by submitting a ticket.

464 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
Depard
says

Yes, just do what dorde said ;)

If your item is hidden, it’ll work. And if you want to change the name of an already accepted item, then you’d have to contact support by submitting a ticket.

Once I have changed name of my already accepted item by clicking Edit and just writing my wish in “Message to reviewer” field. But item name change means that link to Your item will changed to, couse every tracks URL contains name of item.

6 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
vijaya41
says

hidden files are safe every time. but you don’t forget your password.

by
by
by
by
by
by