154 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Turkey Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Ugurkan says

i was open a ticket wrote to support but my flyer template category is not changed.. My this flyer looking in the business card category : http://graphicriver.net/item/flyer-50-food-corporate-business-flyer-template/5208189?WT.ac=new_item&WT.seg_1=new_item&WT.z_author=Ugurkan

1037 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Alexlasek says

the easiest way, edit an item and add or change one of your tags, in a message box – ask him to change a category. Works in couple of hours instead of days ;)

cheers

154 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Turkey Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Ugurkan says

the easiest way, edit an item and add or change one of your tags, in a message box – ask him to change a category. Works in couple of hours instead of days ;) cheers

i did but still not looking on the currently processing uploads.. i upload preview pic and upload again but same problem :S hope to you understand me, i know i have bad english :)

by
by
by
by
by
by