2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sehsan says
Hi, I need help here. I didnt make the website but now i have given task to edit it. I have learned most of the things except editing homepage. I dont know how can i edit the email address and phone no on the front page. http://www.mediscanservices.co.uk/

Can someone please help me out here.

Thanks a lot.

894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hi,

if you need support please refer to the author of the item you’re using. Don’t forget to login with the account where you did the purchase.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sehsan says

Hi, if you need support please refer to the author of the item you’re using. Don’t forget to login with the account where you did the purchase.

Unfortunately i didnt buy it as i asked someone to make a website for me, though he made but i am not able to contact him now. I am able to edit everything other then phone no and email address on homepage. i would appreciate if someone can help me

Thanks a lot

894 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

I’m really sorry but without a purchase code there is no proof of the actual purchase and the author of your theme cant verify you as a customer. Either you can try it again to contact the one who has purchased the file for you, or you can purchase the file again from your account.

All the best

by
by
by
by
by
by