962 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webdesigndeluxe says

It’d be nice to see a better communication system. If someone has a reply to a thread in the forum, they would get a message maybe in an inbox on their profile page which would be very nice, and/or an email. Also, when someone posts a message on one of your products, the author receives it via a message system on their profile or email. That would be excellent instead of having to keep checking each product and see if anyone posted a new message!

3023 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned already… I think a added step to the approval process could be benificial.

For the design categories I would love to just upload a jpg of my design and get a quick accept or reject. If I am accepted I can then package up all the previews, help files, large zips to get a final ok for the file.

If I’m rejected I can make the adjustments and resubmit without taking a hour to prepare all the files only to be rejected again. I see a lot of authors get frustrated by having to resubmit a few times, I think the time it takes to prepare the files might have something to do with their impatience.

In addition to the above reasons, as a designer I want to know the graphics I come up with are of a high enough standard before I start constructing into html/css. This feature would help a lot!

Just my 2cents

2715 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
It’d be nice to see a better communication system. If someone has a reply to a thread in the forum, they would get a message maybe in an inbox on their profile page which would be very nice, and/or an email. Also, when someone posts a message on one of your products, the author receives it via a message system on their profile or email. That would be excellent instead of having to keep checking each product and see if anyone posted a new message!

webdesigndeluxe btw you don’t have to check each of your products… just subscribe to your own RSS feed :) http://audiojungle.net/feeds/user_item_comments/webdesigndeluxe.atom

I like your ideas.. and that with the own emailadress… nice

with this link you see above… you can already subscribe to send the comments to your email!

have a nice day ;)

228 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

Hire more reviewers (make sure they are good ones, that can accept styles other people like, not just themselves.) . The time it takes to get your website approved/rejected is ridiculous, sometimes its 3 days.

Thanks

2715 posts
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Hire more reviewers (make sure they are good ones, that can accept styles other people like, not just themselves.) . The time it takes to get your website approved/rejected is ridiculous, sometimes its 3 days. Thanks

yea but thats the maximum steve… if you have luck it happens in 1 or 2 days

look, this is a big community of 200’000 members soon, they do what they can

and big changes are already in the making (re-design)

good nite

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Email alerts to authors when someone posts a comment on their item. It will improve buyer satisfaction / propensity to buy more.

Or, offer buyers a ‘Help’ link which sends an email to an author.

My 2c.

3524 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says
Email alerts to authors when someone posts a comment on their item. It will improve buyer satisfaction / propensity to buy more. Or, offer buyers a ‘Help’ link which sends an email to an author. My 2c.
This already exists :)

http://activeden.net/feeds/user_item_comments/Generator.atom

I am amazed by the number of authors who don’t know about the comments feed .. It took me about an year to find out about it.. This isn’t written anywhere on the site.

2715 posts
  • Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

you’re right flasher3015

it supposed to be on this page http://graphicriver.net/page/file_updates

138 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
KLANDA says

I would like to see a better way to track forum threads you’ve started, and get notified when someone has relied to a comment you left on someone elses file (and your own ofc)

sorry if this has already been mentioned. Can’t wait for GraphicRiver 2 XD

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Thank you Flasher – like you I never saw this. I think it should be highlighted more so authors can respond more quickly (and it should be made more clear that buyers should PM for assistance with projects, rather than post a comment).

by
by
by
by
by
by