Was checking their site and was really impressed overall… the whole site is really clean and easy to navigate.. and fun to navigate..
How did they make the content slide around like that ? I have some ideas on how to do it, but dont want to look stupid guessing, does anyone know of any tutorials talking about this kind of content navigation?
They have the content move up and down, and left to right for sub menu stuff, thats really cool !
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
It looks like they used the jQuery.ScrollTo and the jquery.cycle plugins
ah ok, so there is plugins from jquery libary that are made just for this kind of thing ?
Is there anything on nettuts about this ? could be really cool / good idea to do something like a screencast or even write up tutorial