309 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

I was searching for a video template on youtube and found Videohive :)
Thanks Envato for giving me such a wonderful opportunity..It changed my life a lot :)

He told me everything about videohive and envato. Thank you so much Addey :)

118 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Bouzix says

deviantart actually, I saw a preview for some mockups and the link led me here but I didn’t join the community immediatley, I’ve took about year then I created my first account but I wasn’t patient and quit, couple months later back again and created this new acount :)

243 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+3 more
glutenfree4u says

I found Envato on Google, while looking for Tutorials, I found the Tuts+ network, and loved psdtuts+ and aetuts+.

I found out that Envato also had a market place and was blown away by the quality of the items, it’s since become the only marketplace I buy from.

then eventually, mactuts+ came along, and I entered their contest, and was asked to come write for them, been doing that ever since. (still don’t know how others have the “contributed a Tuts+ article” badge though XD)

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
beprosoft says

I found GraphicRiver on deviantart as I was looking for a photoshop styles and after that I fall in love of Amazing stuff on Envato.

You did it you find that magic! Go for it

72 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
pxlzero says

Google :) I was looking for transitions

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
countedsorrow2 says

I heard a song in a promotional video that I liked and wanted to see if the artist had created songs on a similar theme that I could use in my videos.

I googled the songwords, which led me to his website, his website led me to audiojungle!

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

then eventually, mactuts+ came along, and I entered their contest, and was asked to come write for them, been doing that ever since. (still don’t know how others have the “contributed a Tuts+ article” badge though XD)

You got one now :D

85 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Bulgaria Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
u3poTuKa says

Google..:D I was searching for Flyers and then i saw links to GraphicRiver :)

243 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+3 more
glutenfree4u says

You got one now :D

Yay! :D lol thanks!

980 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

Google :) 3 years ago, when I was looking for a flash video player with playlist – for a customer website. I found activeden then I discovered step-by-step graphicriver, then themeforest, then codecanyon and lately videohive :)

by
by
by
by
by
by