I learned the photoshop first…. then I learn coding html, css… and now I’m working with joomla template….
thanks for your replies ! helped me so much .
i love working on the web and design .
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Item was Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I started from zero, but i’ve just bought this and one HTML template to find out how it works. First item approval was after 1 month and half after i started. So you can do it!
JW totally rocks, I totally recommend all his work. Yes, I’m biased when the teacher loves his subject, the result comes soon, so beautiful.
- Messing around with programming on Commodore 64
- Microsoft Front Page on Pentium I
- GameMaker on Pentium III (i wish i could find those games i programmed, the GTA2 copy was nice)
- Got serious about webdev, started with HTML and CSS, had some ebooks
- When i figured out the basics of those i started learning from forums and tutorials on the web
- Started doing freelancing on getafreelancer.com
- Found out about jQuery and fell in love in it
- More freelancing on GAF
- Started a blog (WP) where i wrote jQuery tuts, somehow i can’t remember the domain name
- I used a free theme for a while, then decided to make my own and that’s how my WP dev part of life started.
- Started messing more and more with WordPress, did some little freelance projects.
- Started a blog where i wrote tuts on WordPress development, learned a lot by writing tuts. That was wpcanyon.com, it’s no longer available.
- Developed 2 themes for an author here on TF
- Found a designer (Justin Van Oel) and since then selling themes with him
Here’s my profile on freelancer.com (former getafreelancer.com). No longer active.That’s pretty much all.
hehe , I’m a gamemaker too
Many, many tutorial websites and blogs, aswell as Firebug (I learn most of the code when I look how something was built) Also kippt.com can be useful in finding resources and tuts