no-thumbnail
southernstatesinsurance Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
southernstatesinsurance says

How do I change link color attributes (ie: link, visited, hover, active) for my entire site in Avada? Yes, I’m a noob.

Thanks.

4326 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Appearance > Theme Options > ‘Design’ tab > Custom CSS

a {color: red;} /* link color */
a:visited {color:blue;}
a:hover {color:orange;}
a:active {background-color:tomato;}
no-thumbnail
southernstatesinsurance Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
southernstatesinsurance says

Brilliant! Thank you so much. It works!

1 post
seedburt says

I would like to change the color of just one menu item. I have tried adding CSS to the APPEARANCE > THEME OPTIONS >CSS CODE but it doesn’t work. (THe CSS does appear in the page code, however I can’t get it to actually take effect—this is probably more to do with my CSS skills than the Avada theme, but help would be appreciated. Here is some of the CSS that I have tried:

li#page-item-460 { color:red !important; font-weight:bold; } .page-item-460 {color: red !important;} #nav #nav_menu > li.page_item.page-item-460 > a { border: 2px solid #FFFFFF; color:red !important; }

li.page_item.page-item-460 {color: red  !important;}

In fact though, just doing what you said above doesn’t seem to have any effect either:

a {color: red;} /* link color */ a:visited {color:orange;} a:hover {color:orange;} a:active {background-color:green;}

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, for future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by