I have bought a few after effect project files and they are not as long as I need so I want to take complete scene from one and duplicate it and add it on to make it longer. I know how to duplicate a layer and how to extend a timeline so that is not what I am asking.
If anyone can help this would be great!
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
this is a bit complicated and depends how the project had been build.
in simple terms in most of the projects you need to duplicate a number of nested compositions.
this plugin can help you with this processhttp://aescripts.com/true-comp-duplicator/
but the time consuming part is to understand how each template is build and how the components are working together.