2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
pdougklein says

I have a great Themeforest template (Endless) and have a design from my designer, but they haven’t been able to use their files to appropriately customize the theme and install it for me. How do I find someone to help me do this?

Thank you.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

3670 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

You will easily find someone on here if you post a thread asking for help including file name, what changes you want etc, if you are comfortable to put a budget that would be helpful.

You can email http://themeforest.net/user/webdesignerart from his profile and he is a reliable developer who would be able to help you.

Be aware you have no buyer badge so it would be helpful to login using the account that purchased the theme

2 posts
pdougklein says

Thank you. It was hard enough to find this forum! :) I’ve always used Wordpress.com so am trying to figure out how to put the theme on wordpress.org.

You will easily find someone on here if you post a thread asking for help including file name, what changes you want etc, if you are comfortable to put a budget that would be helpful.

You can email http://themeforest.net/user/webdesignerart from his profile and he is a reliable developer who would be able to help you.

Be aware you have no buyer badge so it would be helpful to login using the account that purchased the theme
3670 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Wordpress.org is not the same as Wordpress.com.

To use a theme from here you need to have your own domain and hosting to upload it to (it cannot be uploaded to a wordpress.com space either).

Again ideally if you have any further problems you need to login using the buyer account and talk with the author of the theme

88 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
angela30 says

hello,

we can install it for you. please add me on Skype – cis.angela or mail me at angela.cis30@gmail.com

Thanks Angela Dorff

307 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Portugal
DunKz says

Hi there,

If you still need please drop me an email to info[at]generictec[dot]com

Best regards

904 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support Executive of Elite Author ThemePunch and ThunderBuddies here. I am available for Freelance Work you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

3 posts
plushLion says

Hello,

If you are still looking for someone to finish your site and redesign it, I can help. plushLion.web(at)gmail.com

19 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
deepaksinha4 says

We are interested. Can you share your details to me? my email id: deepaksinha4@gmail.com or contact my skype id : deepaksinha4

by
by
by
by
by
by