• Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Thunderbuddies says

Hi,

got two questions too:

1. What is the total limit of the card? Or better said how much money can I transfer from Envato on it on a monthly basis? 2. Can one link two(or more) cards to one Envato account in case of co-operation accounts?

Thanks and cheers, TB

455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@AdelDima: If sounds like you may have applied for the card directly from payoneer.com, rather than from your Envato account. If you could please contact me with the email you applied with, I’ll be happy to check the status: nissimal@payoneer.com

Hi,

got two questions too:

1. What is the total limit of the card? Or better said how much money can I transfer from Envato on it on a monthly basis? 2. Can one link two(or more) cards to one Envato account in case of co-operation accounts?

Thanks and cheers, TB

Hi!

Payoneer does not set a limit to the amount that you can receive from our partners. The prepaid card itself has an available balance limit of $10,000, however the Payoneer account has no limit. Any funds exceeding this amount will be held in your account balance, and will be automatically funded to the prepaid card as you spend (this is a standard regulation regarding prepaid cards, in place for security reasons).

We do not linking multiple cards to the same Envato account. You can link multiple accounts to the same Envato card, however.

We also have a card to card transfer service, allowing you to send funds from one Payoneer card to another.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

80 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Thunderbuddies says

Nissim,

thanks! Will sign up soon ;)

Cheers, TB

by