126 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Sweden
+4 more
Cookieh says

can anyone help me to get many followers?? should i follow many authors?

1333 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

One way is to make more sales :D

1173 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says

Become Awesome… and they shall follow.

3868 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

I dunno how i got so many, just be an ‘active’ denner :D

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Make awesome work and they will follow! _

2201 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

I think I’ll write a book about it and then publish it under O’Reilly media, become rich and dissapear off the boards.

134 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
FlashJam says

It’s not just making good files.
You need to get noticed.

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Make some good files , participate in the forum.

Following people wont give you more followers. I follow only 10-11 author.

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
Following people wont give you more followers.

It would defeat the purpose if you did, too. Follow those of who you think create files you may want to see in the future.

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

don’t expect follow back’s from other people

by
by
by
by
by
by