12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
rosh1958 says

thank you for your response charlie, i found my theme from creative zodiac and there is alot more to it than i thought. You might wanna give me some hint where to click to ask the author for the next step. Just in case that you might be a websitebuilder, i’m willing to pay anyone who is willing to implement my website so that i could upload my pictures to the site. I’m willing to Pay 25,- $ per hour for anyone who is willing to takeover this task. I’m an artpainter and it wouldn’t be very smart to studie one year only to start a website. Thank you for your patience .

3895 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You can contact them in the form bottom right here: http://themeforest.net/user/freshface

What you want doing is actually quite simple. Do you just want to add in copy, contact details and then your pics (if so how many?). Email this guy http://themeforest.net/user/webdesignerart (form bottom right of page) he will be able to help you get it done quickly.

Good luck. If you get stuck post back here

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
rosh1958 says

thank you for providing those links , there is light on the horizon, thank you for your help.

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Edit: Sorry wrong account thread. Please ignore

3895 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

If you can wait until the weekend email me before at charlie4282@hotmail.com and I will help you. Should not take too long. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by