2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Netherlands
Kiekebeau says
I have purchased this theme because of the following example; http://prothemeus.com/demo/litho/ultra-combo/

with the pictures on the right etc. But once uploaded the theme i need to do a lot of work to get it like this? I have no clue how to do this. Can somebody help me, or explain how i can get the pictures like the example on the right tight next to eachother etc.?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards, Tom Juch

407 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

WP themes are meant to be a framework that you have to modify, create and populate with your own copy and pictures. Surely you want to add your own images and so on right? Of course there is some work involved in doing this.

There may be (it is not mentioned in the item description) an XML file which if you import then it will bring up the layout and copy as in the demo BUT i highly doubt the images used there are included in this.

Your best bet is to ask the author

2 posts
  • Netherlands
Kiekebeau says

WP themes are meant to be a framework that you have to modify, create and populate with your own copy and pictures. Surely you want to add your own images and so on right? Of course there is some work involved in doing this.

There may be (it is not mentioned in the item description) an XML file which if you import then it will bring up the layout and copy as in the demo BUT i highly doubt the images used there are included in this.

Your best bet is to ask the author

Thank you, this is exactly what i would need! I just want the same framework and fill it with my own text, pictures and logo. I will ask the Staff for a reply.

thank you for your help sofar.

Kind regards, Tom

529 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
kriskorn says

Staff can’t help you. Contact the author you purchased the file from and he/she can help you. In the download package there is somewhere a help file which you should read to see if it helps.

All the best,
Kris

260 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Prothemeus says

Since I’m the author, you could have sent me a direct message or post a new topic at the support forum as mentioned in the documentation and item description. A demo. xml file is available at the support forum.

http://www.prothemeus.com/support/forum
1 post
siallen1981 says

Dear Prothemeus. I’m having the same issue, but when I go to log into the support area I’m repeatedly told I don’t have access. I’ve Logged the correct user name passwords and Verification codes from my purchase. Can you offer any help?

Regards

Si

260 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Prothemeus says

Hi Simon,

As mentioned in the email; to register on the forum, use the Themeforest username and email address that is associated with your purchase.

by
by
by
by
by
by