3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
NealeN says

Please could someone advise me. I have just bought a template on this site, and I don’t know how to import it into After Effects? The file is zipped and I have extracted all files and folders to a new folder. Now what do I do? Sorry if I sound basic.. Helsp would be much appreciated.

cloud9communication
cloud9communication Recent Posts Threads Started
596 posts
  • India
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
cloud9communication says

Just double click the aep file and it will open the file in after effects

3 posts
NealeN says

Thank you for your reply. I know I am a beginner at this, but I’m a little confused. When I unzip the folder there are a number of folders: _MACSOX Help Docs ParticlesWords_Project

I Choose ParticlesWord_Project and then have the following Folders and Files

(Footage) Adobe After Effects Auto-Save Renders .DS_Store AE Wedding Words AE Wedding Words Blue AE Wedding Words Purple AE Wedding Words Reds Wedding WordsReport

So th AE files are the AE files that I click on, any one of them and the project opens in After Effects, right?

Somehow when I look at the preview on the website, you will notice that the background is a light sand brown colour and wehn I run it in After Effects, the background is blue, is this correct?

55 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Estonia
PerfectFX says

In the item description it’s clearly said that there are 4 versions in the ZIP file. So.. according to the names of the project files you’ve provided “AE Wedding Words” should be just like in the preview video. All 3 others (... blue, purple and reds) are optional variations.

Btw, there’s also said that the PDF guide is included. What about it? Did you read one?

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
akomack says

Im having trouble get the project loaded Im trying to load all of the necessary files at once however it will only load one at a time and repeat to tell me 6 are missing which I do see in the files given to me how do I get it all in at same time?

43 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Nature_Spirit_ says

What archivator are you use? I advise you to use WinRar. Also try 7zip. The problem with missing files can be connected with type of archivator. Also try too unpack in disc C or some other disc. I mean that the path of unpacked files must be not long. (for Example there can be not long path to your template: C/Unpacked/Ae/Ae template and very long path c/document and settings/users/user1/...Ae template. Also you can contact envato staff.

by
by
by
by
by
by