I want to make sure the themes I purchased are properly licensed. So how does ThemeForest keep up with where a template can be used?
- Do they have a page where you list what site each purchase is being used on?
- Do they embed some code to automatically notify / register when your theme is used?
- Or do they go by the honor system?
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
By the honor system, you don’t have to report anything
Excellent One less thing to worry about putting on my todo list.
I assume that this also means, if one of my clients changes their mind about using ThemeX, I can purchase ThemeY on their behalf and move ThemeX to another site?