I want to make sure the themes I purchased are properly licensed. So how does ThemeForest keep up with where a template can be used?
- Do they have a page where you list what site each purchase is being used on?
- Do they embed some code to automatically notify / register when your theme is used?
- Or do they go by the honor system?
By the honor system, you don’t have to report anything
Excellent One less thing to worry about putting on my todo list.
I assume that this also means, if one of my clients changes their mind about using ThemeX, I can purchase ThemeY on their behalf and move ThemeX to another site?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.