I purchased a theme called themeforest-114501-econstruction-under-construction-page. I unzipped the file and placed all files in my document root of my webserver. I made some adjustments to the countdown counter for our ‘coming soon’ and a progress bar.
How do I show this them on my webserver? Looks like the only index.html file pertains to the instructions on how to change some of the files but nothing about how to make this all show up on your website
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi gvalentin, this is a general open forum, for general troubleshooting please refer to the instructions/documentation provided in the download file.
For additional assistance, you can also try contacting the author through the form on this page.
This thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Good luck.