2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

Thank you am_themes – very helpful. For anyone that might have any ideas, How would splitting up the profits work? Sign a contract and make transfers every month? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you, Park
For long term partnership, it is better to create a new account to which both designer and developer will have access. As envato marketplaces allow multiple withdrawals so each partner can withdraw his share just before the end of the moth.

Mate these points are not clear to me: ‘For long term partnership, it is better to create a new account to which both designer and developer will have access.”

You mean new account and both partner can able to login main account?

Second: “As envato marketplaces allow multiple withdrawals so each partner can withdraw his share just before the end of the moth.”

What does it mean envato just allowed 1 transaction on every month before 15. So i think you mean that if author have multiple withdraw feature then the other partner can login main account and withdraw his/her earning… i m right? But then how to withdraw to partner account not your own main account.

There are authors who collaborate only on per theme basis like I have done with 50AndJack and we are selling that theme through my account they because they wanted me to do so due to providing support. Then there are authors who will join forces to create themes after themes. So in later case separate account, to which both will have login access, is a better option e.g. each partner can withdraw his share himself.

There is no 1 withdrawal limitation here on envato marketplaces. For example you can withdraw some money to your paypal account, some to moneybookers and some directly to your bank. All three transactions in one month. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by