I just don’t know how the theme authors are able to come up with pictures like example http://1.s3.envato.com/files/71497592/preview%20images/01_Image-Preview.__large_preview.png
if you guy know how they do it plz comment down.Do they use an online site or is it the wonders of photoshop??
- Author was Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
Yep, this is Photoshop!
Like charlie4282 said, just search on graphicriver for “responsive mockup”.
You’ll find a couple of items very easy to use, you’ll just have to replace in the item, in Photoshop, in the smart layers, the screen mockup with yours.
I am not so good in Photoshop but it took me less than 3 minutes to create something like that with a template bought from graphicriver
I like your name..SOunds cool