Going round in circles, trying to fathom this out. Do you need a https ( SSL ) link to be able to add one ?
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. The example above I give, because it defaults to this like us page to proceed ( obviously i could click on their wall ) but most I see, have a full ref url link to get to these type of pages.
I am a total noob with facebook.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
Send me an email and I’ll talk you through it.
Just emailing u now Gav
I have a great item for doing this, but won’t spam your thread.
In October last year, Facebook made it so you had to have a secure URL when creating pages.
Having said that, you are not kicked off of Facebook if you don’t have a secure URL , it will warn the user that it isn’t secure.
That’s the simple version
Thanks Moonworks. Gav helped me this morning live online. All done now, and really pleased.