164 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Belgium
Pianojungle says

Hey fellow AJ people, when I’m arranging my tracks I’m always doubting about how my intro should be. It’s the first impression you make on a potential buyer but at the same time you want to make the intro long enough so buyers are able to whit it what they want. Do you guys have any tips or tricks to handle this dilemma?

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
JasonGraham says

I was interested in a similar topic and posted this to the forum. There were some good responses to it.

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/attracting-the-listeners-attention/81522?page=1
248 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
bodorobodo says

In this market I take in consideration two things, related to my “target” clients. First: the advertising video on TV has 30 seconds. Second: if one is searching, at the fifth track he already starts to hurry and listens 3-5 seconds from each track at most. So. If I target advertising (corporate/motivational), I start dynamic. If I target other media, it’s not necessarily dynamic, but it has to have a catch for the 3-5’’ interval.

164 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Belgium
Pianojungle says

Thank you so much. That was really helpful.

885 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

not how i would want my stuff to sound but seems like a legit way to sell your music xD shoot for the best right away!

by
by
by
by
by
by