5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

I always thought it was canapes ffs i need to brush up on my spielign

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

It’s Canapé, yet another french word.

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Perfect we all got the in the end, my spelling sucks!

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Perfect we all got the in the end, my spelling sucks!

But you nailed the OP’s question ;)

1038 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Noooo :D I want just one word and not thousand possible ones :D

Well I like Appetizers the most, so I’ll try to use it.

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Noooo :D I want just one word and not thousand possible ones :D Well I like Appetizers the most, so I’ll try to use it.

Appetizers is too generate it include a lot of foods that would be the same as the ones you showed, Canapés is definitely the right word to use!

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

951 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
Giallo says

You guys, are cute with food :D

[text removed] me, right?

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

It’s called “Fingerfood” here in Austria.

And silly me… thinking they were called “Häpchen” :D

I’d also vote for appetizers, because as “general” as that sounds, it’s more likely people will also know what you are talking about, rather than mentioning Canapé and receiving a blank stare :D

by
by
by
by
by
by